Friday, August 8, 2008

Thing # 23: Summarize Your Thoughts

1. What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
I had a few favorites that I discovered along my journey. I loved del.icio.us and organizing my favorite websites, learning how tags work and using them along the way, googledocs was great and invaluable to me, and I also had fun making my avatar.

2. How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?
This online course has pushed me to venture into unchartered territory on the web that I may never have gone and discovered on my own.

3. Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
I loved exploring del.icio.us and being able to organize my websites. I never knew there were sites out there that did this.

4. What could we do differently to improve upon this program's format or concept?
The format of this program fit my learning style perfectly! I am glad I had the opportunity to complete the 23 Things in the summer instead of during the school year. I probably would not have been able to find the time since I do not stay up as late once school is in session. Some of the earlier Things (like #7) had quite a few sub-things to complete.

5. If we offered another discovery program like this one in the future, would you choose to participate?
I would definitely consider participating in another online program like 23 Things!

6. How would you describe your learning experience in one word or one sentence?

ENRICHING!

No comments: