Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Thing # 8 RSS Feeds and Readers

Really Simple Syndication (RSS) makes searching so much easier. Now the topics and news that interest me come to me instead of me searching for them. This is such a convenient tool! It just takes a little time to set up. I can enter a topic that we are studying in class and receive the most current info. on it. This is great especially for us teachers since it is so vital that we are always current on the topics we teach. I set up mine to receive current news, a recipe a day, joke of the day, Mike Falick's Blog, The World's Healthiest Foods, and weather. I am going to enter my topics I teach now and see what I can come up with. This is great!

2 comments:

Bend in the Road said...

I love the trading card. What a great picture. Your avatar looks just like you!

Book Nook Girl said...

The RSS is a great tool. Makes keeping up with things more efficient!